We were founded on the back of the initial meeting of the Connemara Greenway, and are champions of Galway National Park City which is supported by our president Michael D Higginshttps://galwaynationalparkcity.com/our-champions/
We have created a suite of Air Quality products entering the pilot phase. Which we wish to seek funding for, through predictive analytics, our system will help improve the air quality in your home or business. Our differentiator is that we have privacy and inclusion at our core. No need for WIFI or data, your data will be kept within your home and no need to connect to wifi, unless you wish to share anonymised data with the local community to help regulate policy via a community dashboard. There have been recent studies to show monitoring can also have the added benefit of reducing your radon level, and we would encourage everyone to take an initial reading, which you can compare against to see the improvement.
Pros of our product over competitors:
- Particulate and Gas monitoring.
- Our community dashboard will anonymously share the particulate and Gas information within your cell.
- We will be awarding companies and schools with green flags for improvements after a period of time.
- Security Built in.
- Machine Learning to Advise on safe times for opening windows.
- Circular Economy - Helping your local community in manufacturing.
- We can use re-manufactured batteries.
Cons Of Choosing a Cheap Air Quality Monitor
- They generally only monitor CO2.
- Connected to your wifi causing a vector for attack.
- New Batteries
- Materials are shipping from all over the world with poor manufacturing practice.
We are trying to get our business funding for over three years, we have been short listed for funding by the EPA three years in a row, but they did not see the potential. Now we have a product and roadmap that will help get people from our local and wider community meaningful work and learn about electronics.
With the circular economy at our core, we are educators and professionals with civil, electronics, art, social, mechanical, and software engineers. We aim to enable and empower people from different backgrounds by building products and training schemes tailored to our services.
Teaching them about electronics and other areas, depending on their interests and helping them reach their full potential. We have visited and partnered with an organisation in Brussels that has proven this model to work.
We want to enable and foster re-purposing of items for a new life and to operate as an exemplar product store and online presence. Included in this process is to
- Develop products, employment, and training opportunities to support those less fortunate.
- Relieve hardship and poverty.
- Collaborate with research institutions.
- Have a safe and clean practice at our core.
- Prevent contact with, and re-circulation of hazardous materials.
Please view our store for details of our air quality monitor pilot program. We are now taking orders for custom sensors, the base outdoor unit monitors CO2, Sulphur Dioxide and Particulate. We also have companion indoor units which will be forming our pilot with Insight Center for Data analytics, Galway City Partnership, Galway Museum, and Galway National Park City, for monitoring and improving indoor air quality through predictive analytics across Galway and Ireland. We welcome customers from other counties, and intend to branch out operations to local communities across Ireland. Dashboards will be launched in 2022 on Rethink-Air.ie
Burghele, B. D., Botoș, M., Beldean-Galea, S., Cucoș, A., Catalina, T., Dicu, T., Dobrei, G., Florică, Ș., Istrate, A., Lupulescu, A., Moldovan, M., Niță, D., Papp, B., Pap, I., Szacsvai, K., Sainz, C., Tunyagi, A., & Țenter, A. (2020). Comprehensive survey on radon mitigation and indoor air quality in energy efficient buildings from Romania. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141858